Thursday, May 21, 2009

Look What I Got!



The Etsy Dallas Spring Bash was a blast. There were so many great artist. Sadly since I had to fly solo, I was unable to do any shopping while I was there. I did however make note on all the cute things I wanted, so I could head to the computer and order them when I got back home (with earnings in hand.) I've been looking for school supplies, I start next month, and since no ordinary pencil case will do I've been searching Etsy for the perfect one. I found it, I didn't even have to look very far. Cheyenne of CutOutAndCollect had the perfect one. Cheyenne is part of the Esty Dallas team and has an aray of cute zipper pouches, perfect to use as wallets or in my case a pencil case. I love the pink octipi pouch, my favorite part of it is that when I open it there are mermaids inside. I love mermaids! She even sent me an extra little gift, a second pouch with some really cute cows. I stuck some colored pencils and post it notes in that one, and it went straight into my purse. Now when we are at a resturant and they don't have crayons or kids menus, out come the cows and the kiddos have something to do.

Check out Cheyenne's shop CutOutAndCollect.etsy.com

No comments: