Friday, February 6, 2009

Valentines Day Count Down 6


Don't know what to get your little boy for Valentines. I know I have a hard time finding gifts for my boys, they aren't very fond of those pink teddy bears at the grocery store but what boy is. This little pillow is perfect, for my boys at least. This cute little jumping frog would be adorable on their beds. I know they would love it! MyFamilyTies has a variety of handmade items, you'll surely find something for everyone on you Valentines list.

Here is a little more about My Family Ties:

How long have you been crafting?
I have been crafting for the last 15+ years.

What inspires your art?
I am inspired in large part by what I like and would buy myself.

What sets you apart from other crafters?
What sets my shop apart from many others is that mine is a family endeavor. There are four participating crafters in MyFamilyTies. Each of us brings our own craft and flavor to the shop. We get a chance to do what we enjoy and to talk to one another about our project ideas frequently.

The Hoppy Valentines pillow, http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20271584 is my mother's creation. I do not think that Valentine gifts necessarily need to be red or pink or jewelry, flowers, or candy-though I like all of these things!

A Valentine should be a gift to enjoy, a gift which comes from a good place. Our shop can be found at www.myfamilyties.etsy.com.

No comments: