Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentines Day Count Down 12


If your like me, you photo graph EVERYTHING. My poor boys permanently have a flash in their eyes. I have tons of pictures, but I'm awful about putting the photos into a scrapbook. PaperPrincess has the perfect solution for people like me, premade mini scrapbooks. All I have to do is stick in my pictures and they are ready to be shown to the world. PaperPrincess even has boy themed books that aren't your typical sports themes.

Here is a little about PaperPrincess:

How long have you been crafting?
I've been scrapbooking for about 5-6 years now. I've tried my hand at several other crafts, such as cross stitching and embroidering, but nothing felt right till I came across scrapbooking. It just fit!

What inspires your art?
I'm inspired by EVERYTHING, everywhere. It's hard to narrow it down. Bright, vibrant colors, whimsical patterned paper, supplies, current trends even people inspire me. The creativity in other crafters motivates me to see how unique I can be.

What are your favorite methods/ materials to use in your artwork?
I couldnt live without patterned paper and bazzill cardstock. I also love adding a personal touch with my doodling. It makes every piece I create truely one of a kind.

What sets you apart from other artist?
I like to make layouts that POP. When you see it I want you to say wow, and wonder where I even started. My layouts tell a story and that story is only completed by adding your picture(s).

shop/ site link:
www.paperprincess34.etsy.com
www.paperprincess34.blogspot.com (I didnt know if you needed or wanted my blog)

1 comment:

Paperprincess34 said...

Thank you for featuring me! Everything looks great!

Miarnda