Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Dream Hope Change

I've been incredibly busy working on some new projects using diamond glaze, teaching classes, and catching up on orders I haven't had a chance to post anything. I'm hoping to put together a screen printing tute for next week. Until then let me share some Etsy goodies with you.

Inspired by inauguration day yesterday, here are some Etsy Obama goodies so you can share a part of history.


Inauguration Ball Finger Puppets
made by mullishmuse
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_3&listing_id=20024015
These are great for teaching your child about the new president. This morning my son and I discussed what the president does and how you get to be president. He would have loved to have these puppets during the discussion.


BIRD PEACE HOPE CHANGE Inauguration Edition OBAMA NECKLACE

made by onelifejewelry
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_16&listing_id=20027179
I think this pendent sums up how we all feel right now. At least the way I feel right now. Full of hope, praying for change, daring to dream of a better life for all of us.

I encourage everyone to take a moment and think about what you will do to bring change for the better to our world.

No comments: