Sunday, January 4, 2009

It's been a long holiday...


to say the least. I've been extremely busy traveling back to my hometown for Christmas, then another long trip home for New Years. We for the most part had a great time. Sadly I worked on a large order the entire time our family was visiting. They were a great help with the kids, I would have been able to finish it so fast with out them here. I finished the order yesterday and today I painted a mural for a family member. It was her Christmas present, she has yet to see it but I hope she likes it. I spent all day on it, I didn't even realize how fast the time went by. It was so quiet I just stood there and painted uninterrupted for 6 hours (it took 2 coats). I really need to work like that more often. Hopefully I'll get to paint my son's room this summer. I have an idea for an awesome comic book style sky line. What could be better for a super hero right? I hope every had a great holiday season. I'm hoping to get back to my everyday starting tomorrow, so check back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!