Saturday, December 6, 2008

Crafty Christmas Day 10

I ran across TippyToe recently and fell in love. I always get excited when I find jewelry that looks like it should be hanging in a museum. TippyToe's small works of art that you can wear are breath taking. My favorite is the Mother May I broach, I have it on my wishlist for sure.

Here is a little about TippyToe:

How long have you been crafting?
I've been crafting as long as I can recall. me earliest memory is hand sewing little sequin purses for my mom. I never understood why she never used them though!

What inspires your art?
I'm really inspired by colours, animals, and silliness.

What are your favorite methods/ materials to use in your artwork?
I love layering different types of beads.I love working with animal beads/cameos.

What sets you apart from other artist?
ekk! I think what sets my stuff apart from others is the silliness. plus a lot of my pieces are one of a kind.

Shop TippyToe's Etsy store at http://www.tippytoe.etsy.com

No comments: