Friday, December 5, 2008

Craft Christmas Day 8


I'm extremely please to present you NewAgain, by Alicia my mom:) My mom is the one who got my crafting addiction started way back when I was a little girl. Crayons and scissors were never lacking in our home. NewAgain is dedicated to re-purposing everyday objects into usable works of art. In her shop you can find OOAK artwork, as well as an abundance of craft supplies and emphera .

Here is a little about NewAgain:

How long have you been crafting?
I've been crafting for about 30 years.

What inspires your art?
Someones else junk becomes my treasure.

What are your favorite methods/ materials to use in your artwork?
I really don't have one favorite material.

What sets you apart from other artist?
Maybe my age.

Take a look at all the supplies and artwork by NewAgain, http://www.newagain.etsy.com .

No comments: